Monday, May 3, 2010

omg.. Chua's distracting me!!!

(so you get a silly title)

Hey kidlets! just a quickie 'cause broken arms and busy schedules don't go well together! I've had tons and tons of stuffing piling up in my inventory, and slowly but surely I'm getting it opened and filed away... ok, who'm I kidding, its not getting filed away, but it IS getting opened!! And so, in the process of that, I found this outfit from Sn@tch. And for some reason, it just called to me to be blogged.. *shrugs* so here it is for ya!!





The outfit is a very cute brown pair of jeans with a pink Batik top, including strappy, straw wedge sandals that are color change, and wood bangles.  Pairing that with the Sofia wood and shell jewelry set from [chuculet] and the new group giftie hair from Amacci, and I'm set!  Off I go to find a pic location and found a very pretty sim called Garden of Greenburg.  You can't see it in this last pic, but there's a sea monster in the water, so be careful!! But there are also lots of hidden little coves and grottos to find some time with that special someone *wink wink*  I think I know what I'm doing tomorrow night!!

And there you have it, remarkable quick and easy for me this time.. sometimes these posts take hours and days to complete.. seriously.  Now get out there and grab these goodies!!  Til next time... play pretty, my lovelies!!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  Elle - Belleza (group gift)
Hair:  Lil in Dark Copper - Amacci (group gift)
Clothes and Shoes:  Spring Giftie for the Vippies - Sn@tch (group gift, 250L)
Jewelry:  Sofia wood/shell - [chuculet]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment