Tuesday, October 5, 2010

~*~Twinkle Toes~*~

I happened to pop into a fashion chat at just the right moment, and Eclectic Wingtips of E! informed me that she has remodeled her store.  Sooo.. I had to rush right over and take a look.  And what a look it is!  So very pretty and easy to find things!  As I was browsing, I found her Gatcha, and took a chance.  What I got was this Ballet Wrap top in black, but she also has it in white for a 1L.   I had already been eyeing the Queens skirt, so when I got the top, the ballerina was born!  After hopping around to find a dance studio, I found Princess Ballet, which I think is for kids, but eh, it worked!  So I got a workout trying all the animations, and there are a lot!


The Stuff:
Skin:  Genius - Bunny - Mystic by Cupcakes
Hair:  Zoe in Brown Caramel by Damselfly
Clothes:  Ballet Wrap in white; Queens Skirt in black by E!
Feet:  Jolie Pied Barefeet Medium by SLink
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment