Wednesday, February 23, 2011

52: Red

Ok, so I'm late.  Which really sucks cause red is my most favoritest color.  And if you thought black was bad... red was worse.  I have sooo much red.. at least as much as I do of black, if not more.  So I've got all these little looks and thoughts floating around and I wanna do 'em all!!  But, obviously, I ran out of time and barely got one.  I actually did another outfit, but never managed to be still long enough to take pics of it.. so we're going with the first one!




The Stuff:
Skin:  Paris Sunkissed makeup 04 - Clinic (seems to be gone, if you find a slurl, lemme know)
Hair:  Gloria, night - Truth
Dress:  Polka Dots Grandma's Dress - 1950 - Acid & Mala
Jewelry:  Vintage 50's 2 strand pearls - Dark Mouse
Shoes:  Audrey Pump in white - Baby Monkey
Location:  Home Sweet Home (mine)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment