Wednesday, March 2, 2011

52: Electric Lime

Ok so I may actually be posting this one on time for a change.  Mostly cause I'm all sickly and I gave up trying to find what I was looking for, which was a cool cybery type sim to take pics on.  Fail.  And as I've stated before, green is not a fav of mine, so...I just snapped some pics on a posestand, made the backdrop glow, and now I'm wiped, lol.  So with no further ado, here's the pics, and now I'm taking my sniffles to bed.  Mwah!





The Stuff:
Skin:  Crimson, Alabaster, Replica - Cupcakes
Makeup:  Cosmetiqs 011 - Scarlia
Hair:  Butterfly Queen twisted - deadkitties
Top:  Strappy Top, green - Tasty
Outfit:  Shey Mistress - Fiend
Cuffs:  UV Color Change Cuffs - Burning Chrome (can't find a lm for this one)
Shoes:  Wrapped Heels, Lime - !!KKBB!!
Belt:  DigitizeGlitter Belt, green bow - store seems to have disappeared, sorry!

Photobucket

1 comment: