Thursday, March 25, 2010

Eclectic Butterfly... Duh!

I didn't fall off the edge of the grid, I swear! Life has just been kicking my tail from every direction lately, so.. sorry I've been slacking on the blog front! To make up for it, I have quite a bit to show you today.. so let's just dive right in, shall we?

First up is the new group gifts from Aqua. The group has reached 5K, so, you know.. yay!! And gifties, if you're not in the group, you better get in it!

Next, LadyCatherine Fairey, owner of Butterfly EffectZ, was kind enough to drop her newest creation on me the other day, in three colors.  And I gotta say, I love love love the pants.  High waisted pants look so classy and elegant... at least they do to me. 

And finally, this is just something I threw together from various sources because I found the top and jewelry and loved them.. and orange isn't usually a color I go for, how weird is that?  But, in any case, loved the top, loved the jewelry, had to find something to go with them.   So, this is what I came up with.

So, there ya go.. details and honorable mentions to follow.   And I'm really gonna try to not be so absent from blogging in the future.  Thanks to all of you who've asked where I've been, and have asked for further posts.  I'm working on it *wink*

What I'm Wearing:
1st pic:
Skin:  Allyson - Belleza
Hair:  Yuki Hair White - WAKA&Yuki (lucky boar)
Dress and Shoes:  EnrapturedbyDee-white - Aqua (5K group gift)
Skin:  Ewan - Belleza
Hair:  Aces - Deviant Kitties
Tux and Shoes:  Tuxedo-white - Aqua (5K group gift)

2nd pic:
Skin:  Allyson - Belleza
Hair:  Haru - Hal*Hina (group gift, 12 colors)
Clothes:  Sophie-red/black, silver/black, orange - **Butterfly EffectZ**
Shoes:  Gifted in black - Heart & Sole

3rd pic:
Skin:  Allyson - Belleza
Hair:  Haru - Hal*Hina (group gift, 12 colors)
Tank:  Keyhole Back Tank-Orange - ::Duh!::
Sweater:  Cable Knit Cropped Vest-Chocolate - []::Tuli::[] (I think this was discontinued when she reopened.. sorry)
Skirt:  Bronx Skirt - E!
Shoes:  Rosette - G. Field (group gift)
Jewelry:  Orange Agate Dangles and Pendant - ::Duh!::



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment