Sunday, March 7, 2010

~I've got a Crush on you~


First, I just wanna say sorry I've not blogged lately... new computer, new programs (mainly Gimp), of which I'm fairly well failing to learn at this point, but I'm not giving up! So, if anyone out there has any tips or suggestions, send them my way. Seriously. OK, on to the good stuff....

I found a new store this weekend, thanks to Renee on the FabFree blog.  The store is called Crush Factory, and is excellent!  Especially if you're on a budget and want to look super cute for the spring and summer!  I don't know if its just for right now, or always, but everything in the store is only 10L!!  Shoes, hair, clothes, accessories, even some furniture and other toys to play with, like sand buckets and slumber party items.  I've got pics to show you of just a few of the outfits, keep in mind, there are LOTS of colors to choose from!  So.. here we go!




Cute, right?  Go check 'em out, its worth the trip, I promise!!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  IFElight-Vamp(D brows) - Lelutka (group gift)
Hair:  Delilah and Monday - Analog Dog
Clothes, Shoes and Accessories:  Crush Factory
1.  PolkaDot Dress
     Sweet Shackles - White
2.  Houndstooth Babydoll - Red
3.  Knotted Tee - Homewrecker
     Crk293 Jean Skirt - Dark Wash
4.  Knotted Tee - Voted Most Likely to Steal Your Boyfriend
     Crk293 - Classic Wash
5.  Lace Houndstooth Top and Skirt - Pink
     Sweet Shackles - Pink
     Bow Wedges - Pink
     4 Diamond Barbells - piercing
6.  Lace Ribbed Tank - White & Black Lace
     Terry-cloth Skirt - Black
     Sweet Shackles - White
     Bow Wedges - White
     Black Pearl Skull Neclace
7.  Tie Back Tee - Blue
     Widetab Plaid Shorts - Blue
      Sweet Shackles - Blue
      Bow Wedges - Blue

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment