Monday, May 30, 2011

52: Neon Carrot

What?  Neon Carrot?  Seriously??  That's the first thing I thought when I saw this color selection.. But..I think I pulled it off pretty ok! LOL





Well, for some reason, Blogger won't let me add photos the way I've been doing it for over a year.  I've tried for a few days, thinking it was a server issue, to no avail.  Finally got it from an album on Picasa.. ugh.


PS.  If any of you have any ideas why or how to fix this issue... please, please, please let me know!

The Stuff:
Skin: Oestra, Reverie - Heartsick
Makeup:  Orange Stripe Lips - la petite mort (which seems to no longer exist)
Hair:  Cleo, Orange - Truth
Top:  Soft Gems Orange Tank - Aqua (closed)
Pants:  Soft Gems Orange Capris - Aqua (closed)
Butterfly:  Tiny Butterfly gold/orange - Sanu



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment