Sunday, May 22, 2011

52: Pink

Oh I went so many ways with this color!  It was crazy and took hours to decide.. I went from Princess to Kitty.. to School Girl-ish..  to finally... a Dollie!!  And I finally got to use some pretty nifty little things I've had sitting in my inventory for a while.  Most of these items are old, so I'm not sure they're even still available.  And the Marionette strings were for a special event, so they may not be available at all.. but I linked everything anyway!





The Stuff:
Skin:  LeCirque, Apple, Pale - AtomicBambie
Hair:  Jersey, Champagne - Truth
Dress:  Rina Dress, pink - Katat0nik
Shoes:  Kate Bow Strap Shoes, black - G Field
Doll Key:  Dollie Doll Key - Violet Voltaire
Marionette Strings and Pose:  MELT Marionette - Surf Couture
Doll Joints:  Doll Joints Overlay, light - PixelDolls

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment