Tuesday, June 14, 2011

52: Jade

Yay! Finally a post that's not a week late!! (Don't get used to it!)  Jade... green.  Not one of my favorite colors.  But!  The amazing thing I've discovered about this project.. is that even though you Think you don't like the color, you usually change your mind.  I mean, we've had some pretty off the wall colors to work with, and oranges, yellows, browns and greens do not rank high on my list as favs.  But each and every time, the look I've come up with has been one that I would wear again.. mostly.  Such is the case with this weeks color.  I love this skirt and top from MALT, its so cute and flirty and breezy and.. summery.  Anywhooo.. pictures!




The Stuff:
Skin:  Penelope Sunburn Tanlines (with Red Brows) - YS&YS (TDR)
Hair:  Boho, Auburn - ploom
Top:  Abegail Multiway Top, Applecakes - MALT
Skirt:  Hanky Hem Skirt, Applecakes - MALT
Shoes:  Mandera Slings, Green - Pixel Mode

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment