Thursday, July 14, 2011

52: Celadon

This post isn't quite AS on time as I've been the past few weeks, but its not late either, so I'll take it!  Greens are never a favorite of mine... ever.  But this one wasn't so bad really.  And again I'll say.. the color never turns out to be as horrible as you initially anticipate it being! LOL  This outfit came together on accident really.  Originally I had this idea of a guy, in an open linen shirt, and khakis, walking down a beach... no idea why, just an image that somehow got stuck there.  Then I found these pants on Marketplace.. and they're close enough to khaki, so... the rest of it just fell into place.



The Stuff:

Skin: Spirit, Harmony - Heartsick
Shirt:  Off shoulder white shirt - Mr. Poet
Shorts:  Folden Short XDREZ Green - Marketplace
Shoes:  Sandal - Albufeira
Tank:  Intrinsic Tank, Celery - JANE
Makeup:  Feline Moss - Kyoot
Hair:  Kitty, Sangria - Truth

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment