Sunday, July 3, 2011

52: Electric Blue

Whew!  I didn't think I was gonna make it on time this week!  See, I had this dress in mind... and, owing to my general unorganizedness, I couldn't find it in the depths of my inventory.  I searched all week.  Literally.  Tried on so many things.. omg.  But nope, couldn't find it.  And then I did.  And it wasn't the right color.  Grrrr!!!  So, I had to start over.  And when I think of Electric.. I think of glowy.. so.. here it is!  And its not late!  Yay me!



The Stuff:
Skin:  Allure Glow, Starlet - Cupcakes
Hair:  Carli, Seaspray - Truth
Top:  Catching Some Waves, Blue - Butterfly Effects (thanks LadyCat!!)
Pants:  Dance Pants Glow Complete Outfit, Blau - Marketplace (1L)
Background:  Fairylight Particles, Blue - Refined Wild
                      Fairy Grass, Blue - couldn't find a lm, sorry!

Photobucket

2 comments: