Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby...

I don't know if you've ever had the opportunity to go to a fashion show in SL or not, but I'd have to recommend it. I've been lucky enough to sit in the audience, and walk the catwalk a few times. Both can be a rewarding experience. So when LadyCatherine Fairey, the designer of Butterfly EffectZ, invited me along, I jumped at the chance. The show featured three designers, Inspirations by Inga, Cherrie's Designs, and of course, Butterfly EffectZ. The ambiance was set for love, obviously, being this close to VDay, the models were beautiful, and the designs were delicious.
 
These pictures are shots of the models I actually managed to take.  We all know what a lagfest SL can be at times, well, multiply that by a trillion and you have a fashion show!  

First, we have Hearts A Flutter in red (also available in pink) and super casual, Walk in the Park


Super sexy lingerie, On Fire.           Sexy, flirty Party Girl                
 
And the gorgeous, LaDonna

  

And because LadyCat is so awesome and generous, she gave me copies of the outfits I didn't manage to snap, so I could show all of you!
From feral and sensual with Animalistic, to stunning and elegant with Femme.

Two super short, super sassy styles... Anya and Loved.
 
And another casual, but super sexy look, Untamed.

So that's it!  All amazing styles in their own right... and should be in store soon, if they aren't already!  Which one was your fav??  Go grab it!  And seriously.. find a show to go to, if naught but for the experience.  Mwahs!!!

Everything Else:
Skin:  Alyson by Belleza
Hair:  all styles are from Analog Dog
Shoes:  Gifted in black - Heart and Sole
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment