Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wedding Bells??

*sings* "Going to the chapel, and we're gonna get......." nah...but we are doing Chalice Carling's blog challenge!  Her challenge was to create two wedding looks, one for a beach, and one appropriate for a church.  Easy enough you might think.. but here comes the challenge.  You can't go buy anything.  You have to create the looks from the items you have in your inventory currently.  If you happen to have a wedding dress, well, that's fine I suppose.  And I do have a wedding dress, a couple in fact.  But i didn't use them because, well that just wouldn't have been as much fun.  And this was a really fun challenge, because let's face, what girl doesn't like playing dress up in wedding gowns?

In the church pic, I tried to find an actual church, without going through a wedding venue... but that didn't work out so well.  So when I found Genevieve Cathedral, which is very similar to what I'd want for my own wedding, I figured I'd found the perfect spot.

The beach picture was a little easier, since I live on a beach and just had to go out and play in the yard to get this pic.  If you look closely, you can even see my dolphin, Steve, and Mike the shark may be lurking around too.

What I'm wearing:
Skin:  Belle (smokey rubies) - Belleza
Hair:  Whimsy - Analog Dog
Dress:  Debutante in white - [spork]
Tiara:  Queen of Hearts Tiara (white gold) - !Rebel Hope
Flowers:  Red Rose Bouquet - Brides & Blooms

Skin:  Alyson - Belleza (group gift that you can still get in store)
Hair:  Hello - Analog Dog
Dress:  Gypsy - **Trubble**
Hair Flowers:  Jasmine - =OTEANIMATE=
Flowers:  Cala Lily bouquet - Azul

Photobucket

1 comment: