Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beads, Bangles, and Flowers... oh my!

If you're looking for pretty jewelry, and cute little things to put in your hair.. I've got just the thing for you!  You have to hop over to Purangi Designs!! I was able to talk to owner, Hibiscus Flossberg, and I'm gonna go ahead and leak this... she has LOTS of things in store for you guys! New sets, special sets.. she's even going to be in the Copley Square Mall for the month of July, look for her Petulia Floral Set at the main landing area!


Beaded Earrings, available in various colors

Lots of bangles.. (and cuffs and necklaces too)


Pretty Daisy Crowns and ColorChange flowers for your hair. 

She has sooo much more amazing stuff.. I know I have several things that i wear ALL the time!  You have to run over and check out her store.. she's also often in the 60L Sunday shindig, so be watching for that too!!

The Stuff:
Skin:  Gina 01 - Tuli (TDR)
Hair:  Cameron in Caramel - Truth
Dress:  Sparkles in Red - Butterfly EffectZ
Jewelry and Flowers:  Purangi Designs
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment