Monday, June 7, 2010

Sittin' Pretty at the Beach

Two of the bestest people in all of SL, Milli Santos - of No Strings Attached - and LadyCatherine Fairey - of ButterFly EffectZ, gave me some goodies to show you.  Luckily, and completely by coincidence, they worked together well.

Milli sent me her Five on the Floor poses.. five, cute, fun little poses to play with.. and their exact mirror. So you have no excuse not to get that perfect angle.  LadyCat has been getting into the summertime groove making swimsuits, and she sent me these three adorable suits to show you guys.  Lucky you!! Anywhooo, on to the pics.  I'll post the suits first, just so you're not distracted trying to see them when you look at the pose pics.

Frenzy
Sunny
Wild

Now for the sweet poses from Milli, perfect for lounging on the floor.. or beach.






So there you have it.. beautiful suits... beautiful poses... beautiful paradise (which is my own, so I'll not be sharing a slurl for that..lol)

All the Stuff:
Skin:  Wild Rose Tan for the Black and Blue Fair - Mango,Mango!
Hair:  Drifter in Browns - Foam (who has I hear, been banned from SL for being underage... sorry)
Suits:  Wild, Frenzy and Sunny Swimsuits -  ButterFly EffectZ
Poses:  Five on the Floor, Umbrella and Posey - NSA




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment