Thursday, June 24, 2010

Everybody's gone surfin'...

...or maybe its just me.

But, if you haven't, you Should!! And there's no reason not to now with these cute poses from Slash Me Poses.  The set is called /me hangs ten... and they are so well made! You get 5 poses, but the nice thing is, you get two of each pose. One you can rez and sit on if you need to move it around, or, one you can just wear if you're in, say, a photo studio.  Either way, super easy to use.. I didn't have to make any adjustments at all.  And totally cute..or tubular.. or cowabunga and all that!  Just go get 'em and start surfin'!!

I had to do some beach hopping until I found this really nice beach with waves, Monkey Surf Cove. Thinking on it now, surfing between two rocks is probably not the smartest thing to do.. but it sure looks pretty!








And I just couldn't resist this last shot.  Its taken on a different environment setting, but.. eh..kinda reminds me of surfing in the early morning dawn, and then looking back afterwards to admire the rising sun.   


The Goods:
Skin:  Gina 01 - []::Tuli;;[] (for The Dressing Room, so I'm not sure its still available)
Hair:  Leslie in Chocolate/Caramel - Exile (again for TDR, so availability is questionable)
           (and here's the slurl for TDR2, just in case)
Swimsuit:  Moracco in Pink - ButterFly EffectZ
Glasses:  Nash - Solar Eyewear
Poses:  /me hangs ten - Slash Me Poses

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment