Monday, January 31, 2011

52: Emerald

Ok, so if you know me, you know that green, in any shade, is not my favorite color.  Obviously that means there's very little of it in my inventory.  And I just couldn't see spending lindens on something that I likely won't wear.. so... I went a different route.  Probably like a lot of people, when you say emerald to me.. I think of Emerald City and munchkins, and flying houses and lions, tinmen and scarecrows.. oh my!  Yes, I know that's not the real line... so.. I went on a little search for Emerald City and I'm sad to say, I didn't find much.  What I did find, isn't a castle.  Its a house, and it has some pretty cool stuff inside detailing the origins of the Wizard of Oz.


There's even Dorothy's house and a tornado... 

And yeah ok, I got a little green.... 

****DISCLAIMER:  Most of this stuff was found in my halloween folders, so it may no longer be available in the stores.. if that's the case, I'm sorry.


The Stuff:
Skin:  Green Halloween Green - Nuuna's Skins
Hair:  Fearne - Truth
Outfit:  The Witches of Eastwick, Jane - Cilian'gel
Shoes:  Ruffle Witch Shoes - katatOnik
Location:  The Origin of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it. I had very little in my inventory too ... but now that I've been shopping, there's a little more! lol

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool ... the perfect way to wear emerald ... *grins*

    ReplyDelete