Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shoes, Socks and Boots! Oh My!!

So, one day, sometime between Christmas and New Years, I log on and just start accepting all those notices without reading them...like ya do.  Later, as I'm going through all the notecards I find one from Pixieplumb Flanagan of Baby Monkey, and she explains that a friend and fellow designer, one I have blogged for a few times in the past, Eclectic Wingtips of e!, has given her my name.  And she dropped a ton of fatpacks on me to share with you.  Now, some of you may not know this about me.. but I love shoes...particularly boots.  So this was like my own little special Christmas present.  Yay shoes!  And boots!!

Once I finally found time to play with these offerings, I fell in love.  There are sooo many color options.. so many I can't possibly post them all here.  What I've tried to do, is show you a few of the various color options from each design, but believe me, there are so many more.

Audrey Pumps

Milana Pumps

Lara Pumps

Madden Pumps

Margot

Slouch Socks - Flat

 Slouch Socks - Tiptoe (adorable!)

 Knit Slouch Boot

Domina Boots

I told you there was a lot!!  Definitely worth checking out.. so many options, its crazy!  Hop on over to her store and take a look for yourself!!  Thanks so much, Pixie, for letting me blog your shoes!  And thank you, Eclectic, for passing my name on!  *mwah*

The Stuff:
all shoes:  Baby Monkey (obviously)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment