Thursday, January 13, 2011

52: Sienna

Okay, so sienna was hard for me.  Not sure why, cause I have lots of warm browns and the like in my inventory.  But nothing worked.  And, I couldn't find anything I liked at any of my usual spots to shop.. so.. yeah.. difficult.  Plus, I've been a little.. preoccupied.  Soo.. I was thinking of skipping this week, honestly.  And then I decided to just type sienna in the marketplace and see what came up.  And well.. I'm glad I did!   I found this dress, for $5L no less.. its from Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which boasts nothing over 5L.  Guess where I'm going when I'm done here?  On to the pics.. cause you know.. I gotta shop!




The Stuff:
Skin:  Elvira - Candy Doll (past hunt gift)
Makeup:  Lipstick [Red3] - L. Fauna
Hair:  Anise in Mahogany - Truth
Dress:  Tiffani Dress in Giraffe/Sienna - !!KKBB!!
Belt:  Giraffe Sash Belt - Delights by Talena (closing soon so hurry!)
Shoes:  Delilah Giraffe and Linen Special Edition - Delights by Talena
Poses:  [Scarlia]
Photobucket

2 comments: