Sunday, January 2, 2011

52: Silver

Oh silver.. how we have fought!  Not for this blog post particularly.. but last week, I was in search of a silver dress.  And when I say search, I mean like 8 or 9 hours of searching.  Some of you may remember it.. lol.  I just hate it when I have this certain image in my head, and can't find it anywhere!!  As a result of that search, I had lots of silver to choose from for this post... so I guess it all works out in the end!  Oh!! And.. the start of the new year signals one year for this blog!  So.. yay!!  And Happy New Years, everyone!! *mwah*






The Stuff:
Skin:  Diamond Dust in Tan - Mango, Mango (hunt gift)
Makeup:  Lipstick Red 3 - L. Fauna
Hair:  Tatiana in Treacle - Truth
Dress:  Bourbon Street Party Dress - Petunia's
Jewelry:  Eternity Necklace in Silver/Diamond - Violet Voltaire
Shoes:  Jador Eternity in Platinum/Diamonds - Bandit
Photobucket

1 comment: