Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dance With Me

Who doesn't love dancing right?  Held tight in your honey's arms, soft words whispered against your ear, the gentle stroke of his fingers down your spine... *dreamy sigh*  Makes me wanna hop over to one of my favorite ballrooms, Bubbly, and dance the night away.  So, I found a couple dresses to do just that in! Both are group gifties, so that makes them even better.

 This first dress came from {Meghindo's} who incidentally has re-opened.  This dress is a group gift.  The skirt comes with two versions, regular and big ass, just means the skirt is poofier and is the one I'm wearing in the picture.

This dress is from **Trubble** and was also a group gift.  It made me feel like being somewhere warm and sunny, especially after all the cold weather we've had, so I hunted down a ballroom that had a tropical feel to it, Romantic Sunset Ballroom.

Now get out there and dance!!

What I'm Wearing:
First Pic
Skin:  Devon in Crease - GLANCE SKINS
Hair:  Sophia in Black - ETD
Dress:  Vintage Autumn - {Meghindo's}
Jewelry:  Gold Atom Earrings *with colorchange stone* and Gold Butterfly Necklace - Purple Rose

Second Pic
Skin: Daydream-Cameo-Darkness - *Cupcakes
Hair:  Hello in Cedar - Analog Dog
Dress:  Lillian - **Trubble**
Jewelry:  Tahta Necklace in Black - [}Jasha{]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment