Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Blue...

No, not the sad kinda blue... the color!  Ok, so I've discovered that blogging is a lot of work and very time consuming.. but its so much fun!! These are just a couple things I've picked up in the last couple days and loved so much I just had to share! On to the pics!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  New Year Tan - Plastic Flower (New Years gift in store, 25L for tan and pale versions)
Hair:  Rina(Side) in Gold - Junwave
Eyelashes:  SEDUCTRESS - [LeLutka]
Dress:  Nerdieh - Luck Inc (50L Friday)
Shoes:  Stubbers - HOC (the shoes are color change, I'm using Ice, but Citrus would work too if you wanted to go with the green)
Necklace: [}Jasha{] Tahta Necklace (White Gold) - PACADI JASHA
Bracelets:  Thin Gold Bracelets - [glow] (in store gift)
Pose: Glamour 2 - *Elisa* (HUUUGE sale going on right now, hurry!)

I don't know if I was going for a theme here or what.. I think I just fell in love with this color!  But I had to have this beautiful dress.. and once I had it, I had to show you!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin, Hair, and Eyelashes are the same as above
Dress:  Melusine in Seafoam - Evie's Closet (on sale for 50L!  But I think today is the last day, so hurry!)
Shoes:  Maitreya Group Gift Pumps in Turquoise - Maitreya (subsribo gift for a loooong time now)
Necklace:  Rainbow Mystic Topaz Pendant - Earthsong Creations (I couldn't find a store location as I've had the piece for a while.. hope its still out there)
Pose:  Casual 2 - *Elisa* (again.. sale.. go!)

That's it for me.. gotta get back to running all over the grid!  Thanks for stopping by and hanging in there with me.  I'll get better at this, I promise!  *Mwah!*

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment