Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.. new blog

So, I've decided to dip my lil toe into the great big pool of the SL blogging community. Bear with me, as this is all Brand Spanking New to me! No idea yet, really, what I'll blog about. But, as its a new year, I feel new things and lots of changes in the air. We'll see how that all pans out, I suppose as we go along.

First order of business... How did YOU spend new years eve? I ran around the grid, snatching up last minute deals, stylin' in my 2010 tiara from noir*lily and adorable 2010 charm shoes from !SSUS! Add to that the gorgeous dress from DCNY and the New Years goodies from Virtual Insanity, and I was set!




And now that I'm all dressed what else is there to do but party!! Including dancing in a champagne glass, and a trip to watch the ball drop at midnight. I think there was even a Linden or two there... and the colors were oh so pretty!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Alyson SK - Belleza(Christmas group gift, 250L to join, but so worth it)
Hair: Leona in Amber - Novocaine Hair
Dress: Gloria in Ice Blue - DCNY (2010 New Year's dollarbie)
Tiara: Happy New Year 2010 Tiara - noir*lily (subscribo)
Jewelry: Happy Friggin New Years earrings and Dirty Crazy NY choker (also included lip peircings, 2010 glasses, and snowflake pasties) - Virtual Insanity in store gift
Shoes: Limited Edition 2010 Charm Silver Pumps - !SSUS!
Props: Sine Wave Champagne Dance - Sine Wave and Happy 2010 from Nickee - Just in the Nick of Time
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment