Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gitchi Gitchi yaya, da da

And that means.. well we won't go into what that means. But that song makes me think of Moulin Rouge, probably more than anything else. And... the Designers United 3 (which ends tonight) event has a vaudeville them. I'm not sure if cabaret acts count as vaudeville or not, but that's definitely what these outfits I grabbed made me feel. Not to mention the wonderful time SL afforded me, crashing every few minutes, while I searched for a really great place to take the pics, but I was victorious! I managed to relog enough to get these pics finally taken at Corset and Cigars Lounge. If you have a chance, you should go and check it out. It wasn't busy, (I suppose it was an "off time") but the feel of the place really screamed Cabaret to me. So.. I'ma shut up now and show you the pictures.

I don't know why, but this shot just says, in a low sultry voice of course, "Play it again, Sam"  and yeah I know, it wasn't a chic's line.. or even a real line from the movie, but still.

Another shot of Corsets and Cigars Lounge.  I took advantage of the place being empty and did a lil dance on the chair there.


And the last pic, in front of the piano at the same lounge.  Too bad it wasn't animated so I could crawl on it and stuff, that would've been cool.  Now, on to the details!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  Elf in Petal (Dark) - Curio *Christmas Group Gift*
Shoes:  Amour Heels in Black - [ATOMIC]

Pic 1
Dress:  Courtesan in Red - [Plastik] (for Designers Unlimited 3)
Hair:  Charley in Chestnut - ETD

Pic 2
Dress:  La Biche Corset Dress - Dollita (for Designers Unlimited 3)
Hair:  Gamma in Sepia - Analog Dog (free)

Pic 3
Dress:  The Boy I Love Is Up In The Gallery in Red - ::Split Pea:: (for Designers Unlimited 3)
Hair:  Myrna in Noir - Ingenue::



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment