Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's all coming back to me now...

As I'm sure most of you know, now.. Sophia Harlow issued a nice little challenge for us bloggers. To post a picture of what you looked like as a newbie - God, help us all - and how you look now. At first I thought, no, cause you know, that's some scary stuff. And I wasn't completely sure I still had anything from then. But, as anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm a pack-rat and have Everything! (I have been making some headway on cleaning out the inventory though, yay me!) So, anyway.. I did it. Don't be frightened.. too much!

The only thing I can tell you about the 2007 pic is that the hair is Billie from Bewitched (bling included), which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist anymore (they combined with House of Hair and have since rebranded to Hairy Situations)  The rest came from some freebie place or resell place at the very least.  And my shape, omg, was barely bigger than a child. 

What I'm Wearing in the 2010 pic:
Skin:  Belle sk smokey rubies - Belleza
Hair:  Presley in Ginger - Damselfly
Dress:  Martini Dress - >Truth< (group gift)
Shoes:  Ribbon Slingback Shoes - *G Field*

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment