Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Look.. a Book

Noo... LookBook! I'm just discovering these things so forgive if I'm behind the times, lol. I mean, sure.. I've gotten them in the past and never bothered to look at them.. or maybe those were just catalogs, I dunno. But, a couple days ago, I picked one up and thought I'd finally take a look. And omg, I was so pleasantly surprised! Its like, catalog shopping, xstreet, and the home shopping network all rolled into one! I wasn't aware that you could actualy Buy things from the catalogs.. think of what I've missed! Now, there's no reason to have to go out and fight the lag and the crowds. Just pop on the book and you're set! I may be over the top about these things right now, and if so.. you can ignore me, haha! But I wanted to share this new discovery. So below are just some pics of how it works, for those out there who may not know yet...

Attach the LookBook. It will attach to your Hud, and has a menu to resize, etc.

Once you've found something you wish to purchase, click the buy button above that page (or gift if its for someone else)

You'll get a blue drop down menu asking if you wish to purchase.  Click yes.. a bit of advice:  if you've changed your mind and don't want to buy it, click no.. not ignore.  Ignore makes it reset the menu and that takes a minute or two.  After clicking yes, you'll get the yellow drop down menu asking you to grant it permission to take funds.  Those things always make me nervous, but go ahead and grant permission.

Now, after you've given permission, it will tell you to pay the object.  What object, you may ask.. I know I did.  What happens is, a pay me box is rezzed  above your head.  You may need to move your cam around to see it.  Took me forever to see it, personally.


So, pay the box, and in a couple seconds, you'll have your item.  No fuss, no muss.  I thought it was pretty cool.. and.. perfect for those times you're stuck somewhere, and can't get out to go shopping.. i.e.  weddings, work, anytime you're bored.

Well, that's it from me.  Not much fashion in this post, I realize.  But I was just so impressed with these things I had to share.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  Allyson sk - Belleza
Hair:   Love, Love, Love in Caramel - Tiny Bird
Jacket:  Group gift from A Z U L
Jeans:  Dana 76 Jeans - [Decoy]
Shoes:  River in Pink - Heart & Sole (shoes and accessories hunt gift)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment