Sunday, January 10, 2010

Easy like Sunday Morning

Good morning! errr...afternoon.. whatever... Just a quick post, cause I slept too late, as usual.  And I'm still sleepy... so here we go!

This outfit just kinda fell together.  The top is E!'s pick reward gift this month, so if you've not got her in your picks, pop over and add her and come back in 24-48 hours and its yours!  simple as that.  Next, [Decoy] is having a sale! Til March!  These jeans were even more on sale as they are a special color, but the sign said for only three days so you better hurry.  The boots are from [Decoy] as well, from a previous sale, and I love them.  And finally... my pashmina.  I love love love it.  Possibly because I have one in real life that I absolutely adore.  Its so warm, and soft.. I just love wrapping up and snuggling in it.  Feels just like being wrapped in someone's arms (to me anyway).  Its never far from me... ever.  So when I saw it at Zaara's.. I just Had to have it.

For the next pic, I got all nice and toasty on a cold Sunday, in this jacket from Pididdle, on sale in store for 1L!  Brown for some reason, always makes me feel "earthy" so I added brown suede boots from Rebel Hope, and the pants are from Digit Darkes (from a long time ago, no idea if they still have them out).
 

So there ya go on a lazy Sunday.  Hope everyone is having a great day!  Don't forget to play pretty and be nice to each other!  Mwah!!

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:  Belle sk Cotton Candy and Wine - Belleza
Hair:  Presley in Ginger - Damselfly
Top:  Berry Sweater in Black - E! (pick reward)
Jeans:  Dana 76 Jeans in Medium - [Decoy]
Boots: Jully Boots in Onyx - [Decoy]
Accessories:  Pashmina Shawl in berry blue - {Zaara}

Skin:  Belle sk Smokey Mocha - Belleza
Hair:  Noel - Analog Dog
Top:  Em Blazer in Brown - Pididdle (on sale for 1L)
Pants:  *AD* Graphe Pants in Brown - Digit Darkes
Boots:  Milan Suede Scrunch Boots in Brown - !Rebel HopePhotobucket

1 comment: